LEWISVILLE, N.C. — Functions shall be accepted March 1-31 for 9 scholarships from the Instructional Basis of IFDA, the Worldwide Furnishings and Design Assn.
For the reason that early years of this 76-year-old world design business alliance, EF has awarded scholarships to high-achieving design college students in addition to grants to gifted professionals, internationally. This yr there are 9 scholarships out there for a complete of $18,000.
The 9 scholarships are:
- IFDA Leaders Commemorative Scholarship, $1,500. Open to at present enrolled, full-time undergraduate college students; additional credit score for volunteer work/management.
- Half-Time Pupil Scholarship, $1,500. Open to undergraduate college students.
- IFDA Pupil Member Scholarship, $2,000. Open to at present enrolled, full-time undergraduate IFDA pupil members.
- Vercille Voss IFDA Graduate Pupil Scholarship, $2,000. Open to at present enrolled, full- or part-time graduate college students.
- Ruth Clark Furnishings Design Scholarship, $4,000. Open to at present enrolled, full- or part-time undergraduate or graduate college students with a course emphasis on Furnishings Design.
- Barbara Beckmann Textile Design Scholarship, $3,000. Scholarship established by the IFDA Northern California chapter and open to at present enrolled full- or part-time undergraduates and graduate college students with course emphasis on Textile Design.
- IFDA Philadelphia Scholarship, $2,500. Scholarship established by the IFDA Philadelphia Chapter and open to at present enrolled, two-, three- or four-year inside design or associated program college students. Focus rotates yearly amongst design in textile, graphic, furnishings and inside design. This yr’s focus is inside design.
- Tricia LeVangie Inexperienced/Sustainable Design Scholarship, $1,500. Open to at present enrolled, full- or part-time undergraduate college students.
- Window Style Licensed Professionals Quick Observe Scholarship One Full Registration, $1,000. Open to at present enrolled, two- or three-interior design or associated program undergraduate college students.
Candidates should be at present enrolled, and scholarships are paid to the varsity for the 2023 fall semester tuition. Winners shall be notified by July 31 until in any other case said.
For detailed info and functions, go to the Instructional Basis net web page. For questions, contact Earline Feldman, director of scholarships & Grants, at [email protected] or (770) 378-7221.
See additionally: Which design college students received IFDA’s 9 Instructional Basis Scholarships in 2022?